PHIL-SPLINT (Orthopedic Easy Splint)
PHIL is our brand and contains the meaning of ‘We make sure to accomplish’. We shall create together in line with the needs of the customers and market.
PHIL-SPLINT™ is an orthopedic splint manufactured with 8 layers of fiberglass fabric or 1 layer of non-woven fabric by coating fiberglass or non-woven fabric with hydroponic synthetic resin.
PHIL-SPLINT™ is a product used on emergency treatment of bone fracture patients, and disorders such as minor bone fracture and sprain, etc. for the purpose of safety supporting and fixating the affected area.
Water Repellency / Hydrophilic
The surface of PHIL-SPLINT™ is made of hydrophilic non-woven fabric (the printed side) that allows water to be absorbed well. As such, it is designed to allow water to be absorbed well into the inner part of the product by using sprayer or cup.
On the other hand, water repellent non-woven fabric is used for the surface that comes in contact with the skin (white color) to ensure that the affected area does not come in contact with moisture. As such, it is able to provide pleasant and hygienic environment for the patient.
- PHIL-SPLINT™ is equipped with outstanding material property particularly the strength, which is the foremost requirement of splint.
It is a product with outstanding moldability to enable easy application to diversified body shapes of the patients.
Diverse Range of Sizes
It is available in a diverse range of sizes with 13 specifications including 5 Roll Type specifications and 8 One Step Type specifications.
- PHIL-SPLINT™ is an elastic bandage in simple fixation format, it can be attached and detached easily.
8 layers of fiberglass and 1 layer of non-woven fabric,
2 types of PHIL-SPLINT™ !!
|PS-8335||Long Arm/Long leg||3'X35'||7.5cmX87.5cm||5EA/INBOX|
|PS-8430||Long Arm/Short Leg||4'X30'||10.0cmX75.0cm||5EA/INBOX|
|PS-8530||Long Arm/Short Leg||5'X30'||12.5cmX75.0cm||5EA/INBOX|
|PS-1335||Long Arm/Long leg||3'X35'||7.5cmX87.5cm||5EA/INBOX|
|PS-1430||Long Arm/Short Leg||4'X30'||10.0cmX75.0cm||5EA/INBOX|
|PS-1530||Long Arm/Short Leg||5'X30'||12.5cmX75.0cm||5EA/INBOX|
1) If there is small hole in the aluminum packaging, it can undergo gradual curing due to moisture in the air. As such, precautions must be taken to ensure there is no puncture in the product packaging by sharp object.
2) Recommended storage temperature is in the range of 15℃~35℃ and exposure to direct sunlight for prolonged period of time can degrade its storage stability.
3) When using the product after having stored the product in low temperature for long time during winter, place the product in room temperature for more than 1 hour before use.